Queer Fayre Fashion
Upstairs hold the Clothes & Costume Swap & Sale
whilst on ground floor Queer Fayre set up stalls.
We have Sellers who create hats and fascinators, T-shirts & Badges, Jewellery and more.
This is LGBTQ+ friendly, gender neutral and judgement free event. Free entry, but please do support the venue and buy drinks at the bar. The clothes swap will be upstairs in the function room.
Queer Fayre promote and highlight Artsy & Crafty Queers who create style and things you want to use/wear/give to people you love! To be a seller at future Queer Fayres, please email: queerfayre [at] gmail [dot] com
Clothes & Costumes Swap & Sale
Do you have a fabulous frock, terrific trousers, or some sexy shoes abandoned and lonely at the back of your wardrobe? Would you like to swap them for something EVEN MORE FABULOUS?!
Its time for your unwanted items to come out of the closet and come down to The Apple Tree for our Queer Clothes Swap! Costume and fancy dress items are also welcome, Halloween season is coming soon…
We’ll also have some wonderful sellers from our friends at Queer Fayre in the main bar area offering costume and clothing items – watch this space to find out who’ll be there.
This is LGBTQ+ friendly, gender neutral and judgement free event. Free entry, but please do support the venue and buy drinks at the bar. The clothes swap will be upstairs in the function room, but the main bar is accessible (please email email@example.com for further accessibility info)
The Swap Rules:
– Bring up to 8 items you wish to donate – no underpants or swimwear for hygiene reasons. Adult clothes only please.
– Please only bring clean and undamaged items – if you would bin it, don’t bring it!
– As HALLOWEEN MONTH is almost upon us we will have a costume swap area, so feel free to bring any fancy dress clothing as part of your 8 item allowance (please make sure these are not offensive, and no cultural appropriation type costumes)
– We’d like a variety of sizes so please use the poll below to let us know what sizes you’re bringing along, thank you.
– You’ll receive a token for each item you bring, which can be swapped for any other item (super amazing items may cost more than one token)
– You can bring your items from 1pm and collect your tokens, the swapping will begin from 2pm (or when we have collected a good amount of items)
– Any clothing left at the end of the event will be donated to charity.
– If you have something extra special which you’d like to sell instead of swap, we will have a small sales clothes rail but space is very limited – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
If you can help us out by lending clothes rails or full length mirrors please get in touch – thanks!
Entry is Free
Sunday 30 September 1 – 6pm
at The Apple Tree, 45 Mount Pleasant, WC1X 0AE London