- we took a Family Photo, it was joyous, all who wanted got up on stage with Ingo and the Wotever Crew, took our tops off and screamed ‘Our Body is NOT our Gender!’
- we saw people looking for love
- started with a Bang by Fierce Family and the Classic Madonna tune Like a Prayer. Gold
- had a mime artist (Gem Skii) showing skills Charlie Chaplin would have been proud of
-didn’t make it clearer if we are dancers or indeed Humans? What we knew tho is that Adam All have a girlfriend called Apple. CuteThe other Night
- DreamBears were DreamGirls and we believe them
- We had so many snap happy skilful documentarists in that room. Thank you for keep on snapping us, what we do and how we change over the years. Sometimes photos lie. But we love you snappers! (AbsolutQueer Photography, Sara Davidmann, Oskar Marchock and holding the camcorder so well DJ Jo Bunny)
- Heard tales of joy and survival from Rosie Garland
- Enjoyed new project, SoundPorn
- shared a bottle of True Blood with Meth Any
- Enjoyed yet another Roaring Belly Rippling DanceBonanza by SnakeBoy During the whole evening
- we saw old and new friends of Wotever World be welcomed by the door from the Fierce Princess FelineQueer, aka Maria and her loyal companion Neil
- we celebrated CJ Bruce’s amazingly Joyous News!
- we were looked after by the tech crew, Joey, Liam & Serena. Louder we said! And they turned it up
- we wrote pieces of poetry and thanked all things/people we like and love
Towards the End of the Night
- we were there, holding Miss Cairo in our arms
- we learnt important lessons from Rubyyy Jones and got to finally see their BreakDance Skillz. Mega!
- we lifted the roof of RVT when the DreamBears became Nicki Minaj and ROCKED THE HOUSE!
- we kept on dancing to the tunes of Puja Maniar, aka Hug the DJ
-Wotever sex have been awesome and we ended this sge of Life Lust and Death With a Bang!
Last night we went home with a warm fuzzy feeling, a happiness you can not measure and buy. Love Life before you Die!
My Body is Not my Gender.
Welcome to the Family!